Busy Beaver Airport Parking COVID-19 Information
Throughout COVID-19 we all share the same goals.
Keeping our families and loved ones healthy, supporting the community response at large and where possible continuing with lifestyle choices that make us happy.
For staff and customers of Busy Beaver Airport Parking alike, be assured this is the absolute message spoken within our business. Great value and service has long been our backbone and we are well prepared to deliver what that means to you today, throughout this challenge and long beyond.
For your upcoming stay, here is some key COVID information.
DEPARTURE AND RETURN RESPONSIBILITIES
At Busy Beaver Airport Parking we follow the prescribed Victorian State Government and Transport Authority guidelines to continue making available a COVID Safe business between our facility and Melbourne Airport.
But we want you to be aware and stay aware during your travels, what State Governments applicable to your travels are deciding. This is your responsibility. We’ve listed on this web page each of Australia’s State and Territory Government’s COVID-19 websites, to help keep you informed. These are well established as the State Government websites providing up to date advice.
A requirement of the Victorian State Government is that we provide QR Codes for you to check in. This is a key tool for contact tracers, should the event arise where a positive COVID case movements require revisiting.
We wholly encourage you to check in at our facilities and on our buses.
Depending on the guidelines in place at the time, any or all of these signs may be displayed at Busy Beaver. Please keep your eyes out for them, follow their instruction and seek advice from our staff if you have any questions:
- How many customers are permitted in our Reception Area.
- How many customers are permitted in any given bus.
- Seats that you are not permitted to sit in, to maintain social distancing.
You will also notice general information signage, regarding social distancing, washing hands and other preventative steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are practising social distancing at every reasonable opportunity, so please ensure you maintain the Victorian Government required distance from staff and fellow customers when inside our Reception Area and around our business. If there are is no Victorian Government requirements at the time, reasonable social distancing practices remain encouraged.
HYGEIENE & GENERAL HEALTH
We have a number of hygiene related procedures onsite, including:
- Wiping down with anti-bacterial solution, likely staff and customer contact surfaces in our Reception Area. These include door handles and push plates, counter tops, phones, keyboards and screens.
- Wiping down with anti-bacterial solution, likely staff and customer contact surfaces in our buses routinely. These include door handles, windows, steering wheel, CB radio, grab handles and rails, back of seats, booster seats and baby seats.
- Reception Areas and buses will be stocked with hand sanitiser for staff and customer use.
- All staff will be practising regular hand sanitisation during shift and hand washing both before shift and during breaks.
- All customer facing staff will be wearing masks.
If at any point during a shift, a staff member displays symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as fever, respiratory ailments, runny nose, headaches, muscle pain or nausea, that staff member will be sent home on sick leave and depending on the situation may be required to receive a negative COVID-19 test result before returning to work.
Similarly, if a staff member displays symptoms associated with COVID-19 leading up to a shift, that staff member is to remain home and depending on the situation may be required to receive a negative COVID-19 test result before returning to work.
Please assist our staff and your fellow passengers at Busy Beaver Airport Parking by adhering to good hygiene practices.
Thank you for choosing to park with Busy Beaver Airport Parking.